Today I am so excited to tell you about to a very special linky party. You might recall that I recently blogged about some social media tips and the power of Mum bloggers. According to Forrester Research, more than 55 million adults nationwide have a social networking account like Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
Well, with numbers like these I think it's more important than ever that we all help each other network and support each other's blogs! I also personally thought it was time for me to do a little bit of renovating on my blog so that my social media links were a bit more prominent and "out there" so to speak!
That is why I'm hosting a social media linky party!
You are invited to join in me in my very firstJuly 14 and it will be an opportunity for us to to do a bit of bloggy networking!
I really love meeting new friends in the blogosphere but it is getting harder and harder to comment on everyone's blogs these days because, well, life keeps getting in the way! I have found, however, that more and more of my bloggy friends are meeting me over at Pinterest, Instagram and Twitter. I love checking out their favourite pins, sending them a quick tweet to say hi or looking at their latest happy snaps on Instagram. It would seem that even though I am so time poor I am still able to find time to catch up with my online friends. I wonder, are you finding these other social media outlets just as fun? If you are I would really love it if you could join in with this Social Media link up!
If you would like to join in here's what you need to do:
1. Write a blog post that features all the different ways that you are social! Include all the details we would need to find you at all of your social media outlets. Provide us with links to your Twitter profile, your Facebook page, your instagram address, your pinterest boards, your Tumblr blog...everything! I will be including as much information as possible in my post and I will be adding a few pictures for added interest because I have decided that as part of my bloggy renovations this post will eventually be used as a stand alone page on my blog for my contact details.
If you are like me and don't have a fabulous-looking contact page
maybe this could be inspiration to get one organised!
2. Starting July 14th through to July 21st add your link to your the Say G'Day Saturday Social Media Linky Party post which you will find when you click on the special party button!
3. If you don’t have a blog but still want to join in it's not a problem! You can still link up your Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram profiles! Just add the URL to the profile you would like us to visit.
4. I would love it if you could help me spread the word about this social media linky party by sharing this post on all the social media outlets that you use! You can use the hashtag #LetsGetSocial to share the details about this Social Media Linky party with your online friends.
You could tweet something like: Join @natashainoz for the #LetsGetSocial linky party. Link up your Blog, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Pinterest profiles!
5. Finally, I would love it if you could add this party button for your sidebar and your party post!
I hope you will be able to join me on the 14th.
Let's Get Social!
Let's Get Social!
Now, let's get this week's Say G'day Saturday Party started!
If you would like to share a recipe, a tutorial, a project, a DIY tip, an Instagram or Pinterest post or even your own linky party please link up by adding the URL of the post you would like us to visit to the linky tool below.
Please also link back to me by adding a text link or adding one of these bespoke buttons to your posts!
If you would like to Tweet about this weekly Linky Party please add this to your tweets #SayGdayParty
Let's see if we can make a difference by taking the time to Say G'day to as many bloggy friends as possible!
Thank you so much for visiting me today in my little corner of the world Down Under! Please be sure to come back on Tuesday to hear my favourite song for the week at this week's #TuesdayTune Linky Party!Natasha In Oz
Please join me each weekend for the Say G'day Saturday Linky Party!